A giveaway courtesy of Swami Baby is a great way to end our week-long giveaway carnival, if you will, in celebration of Earth Day.
What exactly is Swami Baby?
Katie Holley, the founder and owner of this creative kiddo-centric business, is probably the best person to answer that question.
In her own words:
Swami Baby is a clothing line for infants and toddlers designed to give voice to our wise little ones.
As a yoga teacher and mother of three, I began to see that kids already possess much of what we as adults are striving to achieve; they have the innate ability to live in the present, to take time to enjoy life, to be aware of their surroundings, and to be direct.
I wanted to create a line of babywear and gifts that reflects the natural teacher, or swami, that children can be if we just listen. Swami Baby not only strives to give this wisdom a voice, but also acts as a calming reminder for adults to relax, enjoy themselves and take life one baby step at a time.
I have created items for men and women as well, to help bring out our own inner swami! We are proud to carry an organic cotton option for our infant elements t-shirts.
How to get in on the green giveaway action? Simple.
1) Just leave a comment on this post anytime between today, Friday, April 24th, and Sunday, May 3rd by 7pm EST and consider yourself entered. (Be sure to use a valid email address when leaving your entry comments, as I’ll use that email address to notify the winner of the contest.)
On May 3rd I’ll use a random number generator to pick one winner, so be sure to check back on the site on Monday, May 4th to see if you’ve won!
Some additional contest-related details, and to recap:
* As always, non bloggers are welcome to participate!
* Contest entries are open from Friday, April 24th through Sunday, May 3rd at 7pm EST.
* The winner will be drawn randomly and I will announce the winner Monday, May 4th. Please make sure to check our site and your email address to see if you have won a prize. We must receive your reply within 5 business days. (The sooner we hear from you, the better!)
* This contest is open to US & Canadian shipping addresses. Due to legal restrictions, this promotion is not available in Arizona or Quebec.
* Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions of Use for a complete list of our Contest and Giveaway Rules.
Earth Week Tip, The Fifth:
Green your child’s play area with natural, non-toxic toys. Try wooden toys, and playthings made from organic cotton. When babies are young go as natural as possible, assuming everything will be going straight into your child’s curious mouth. As your kiddo gets older, try vintage second-hand toys in lieu of brand new. And natural, safe toys that also teach your children about how to love their planet? Win-win.
Bonus Link, to keep you reading green this week:
Thanks for staying with us all week in celebration of Earth Day 2009! Be sure to spread the word about the five! great green giveaways we featured throughout the week. Giveaway posts are open another week; If you haven’t entered yet, what are you waiting for?